Hilltop Logo Webpage.png

LOCATION

ADDRESS:

Mill 2.JPG

Our Town

At a church meeting, under a spacious arbor, the question was asked “What shall we name this place?” A guy that went by "Uncle" Willis Spence, (THATS MIKE'S GGG GRANDFATHER) suggested that it be called Fair Grove after the name of the Methodist church of which he had been a member, in Randolph County, N. C., and all acquiesced and the name has ever since remained!

Our Building

Located in the old Bank of Fair Grove.  In 1919, W. C. Potter had the two-story brick building constructed by Bill Justice.

 

DSC_2723.JPG